Victor Kung of VKMusic.ca has given us the green light to share a very exciting announcement. The long-awaited replacement for Elekit’s 300B SET amp (which we loved to death) has arrived. Well, it’s almost here. The amp will make its’ North American debut at the LA Show next weekend (June 2-4). After that I will be receiving the prototype for a full review!!
Availability on these shores is scheduled for late September.
The following is the press release and some tasty photos. Enjoy.
VK Music announcement
YOU asked for it. YOU got it!!
We listened to your requests, and the highly-regarded ELEKIT designer, Mr. Fujita, has taken these requests into consideration. We are happy to present to you the release of the newly designed 300B amp (late September 2017).
The new 300B amp has a lot of improvements over its predecessor (the TU-8300R).
Here are a few of its new features/specs:
- Tube Set : 12Au7 X 2 + 12 AX7 X 1 + 300B X 2
- Now compatible with low to high impedance headphones
- Frequency response (-3dB) : 10Hz – 80kHz
- Max. output (THD 10%) : 8.3W + 8.3W (input voltage : 250mV r.m.s)
- Residual noise : 42uV rms (IHF-A)
- Power consumption : 80W when no signal; 80W at max. output
- Power voltage : 100V, 115V, 200V, 230V, 50/60Hz)
- Dimensions : W385 x H217 x D323 mm, including projections
- Weight : Approx. 12kg, excluding AC cord
Come see us at booth 180-181 at the LA Audio Show on June 2 – June 4, 2017. Please come preview this wonderful product from ELEKIT.